Saturday, January 29, 2011

Better!

The RSV is finally gone. I think that was the longest two and a half weeks of our lives. He would cough and hack and sputter so badly. The stuff that came up was horrendous! Poor kid!
Jared & I both ended up sick as well. I had a sinus & ear infection and Jared had a sinus infection and pink eye. REALLY? This is the 2nd time he has had pink eye since Christopher was born.
I think I may have talked Jared into 1/2 days for day care! He's not having a whole lot of luck in the job hunt and I'm tired of paying out the nose for something that I truly believe Jared can do. I love our day care (even though this RSV thing scared the crud outta me), but I want Jared to have time with Christopher too. (Does that mean Christopher will start preferring Daddy over me?)
Speaking of parental preference....guess who starting saying da da da da da? Little bugger. He was supposed to say ma ma ma ma ma first. Harumph!

No comments:

Post a Comment