Friday, January 7, 2011

6 Months!

Christopher had his 6 month appointment on Wednesday January 5th. It went super. I was so pleased with the appointment over all. He took the shots like a pro! It certainly was not easy to watch them stick him or to hear him cry but I picked him right up and he was OK in less then three seconds! I'm not sure if he "remembered" last time or if me clamping his legs down was traumatic for him but he started crying when I was holding his little legs down for the nurses.

He weight in at 18 lbs 4 oz and is 26 inches tall. He's still in the 50th percentile for weight and still in the 25th percentile for height. He's our little shorty!

Jared is "up north" fishing for the weekend so it is just Christopher and I tonight and tomorrow night. I'm half tempted to snuggle down in our bed with him but I'm trying really hard to get him into some good sleep patterns. The logical part of me realizes snuggling down with him is not going to help those patterns.

I've graduated him out of the infant bath tub into a bath ring. He LOVES it! He doesn't splash with his hands as much as he did in the infant tub but I'm not getting as soaked either. He is a definite water baby; I cannot wait to take him swimming someday!



1 comment:

  1. He's a beautiful baby! I have to take Madelyn to her 6 month check up on Tuesday. . . I don't wanna. I hate the shots. =(

    ReplyDelete