Monday, February 7, 2011

February

I really don't have a whole lot of excitement to share with you. The Packers won the Super Bowl last night. That was pretty cool. Jared and I went to a friend's house and hung out there while Christopher stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Olson. He kept them busy!!

Christopher had another tooth cut through this weekend. This time on the top right. He really wasn't even all that cranky. Daddy stuck his finger in there and noticed it this time! Miss Ann at day care thinks he will cut the other one on top pretty quick too.

He had the second half of his flu shot this morning too. Daddy had to do it by himself since I was at work. Now Daddy knows how hard it is and how quickly your heart breaks when he looks up at you with those beautiful blue eyes and shows how scared he is. I cried at work because I couldn't be there for my little guy. I wanted to protect him. Daddy did a great job and Christopher was a real trooper tonight.

I started my new job mid-January. Still not 100% sure of myself or what the heck is going on... am hoping that it starts to make some sort of sense here in the near future. Kind of tough to love it when you don't really get it. Bottom line, it's all part of the bigger plan/picture. Gotta do this to get to where we want to be as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment